http://wa.lilypie.com/PqnDm5.png

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fantastic Fall!




































I'm finding that it is getting more and more difficult to post on this blog! I have a few minutes now while Tarike is sleeping, I thought I would post some pictures from Halloween, and other fall activities. We had a great time at the apple orchard last month with some good friends. It was the first time I had been to an apple orchard without freezing. It was a gorgeous day! I love field trips!! (probably more than the kids)
We were also able to spend Halloween with friends from our former neighborhood. It is so much fun to reconnect. I wish we could move everyone here with us! Hopefully, the won't get tired of us visiting!

We have had such a wonderful fall. I hope everyone was able to get out and enjoy the amazing leaves this year. We were out a lot and our home is surrounded by fiery maple trees. We are continually amazed with the beauty all around us! I am sad to see winter taking over because the beautiful leaves are gone and I know that the snow is coming. This attitude, however, is not shared by the rest of my family. The boys are asking me if I would please pray for snow, even if I don't really want it! It is a good thing that I have my children to help me enjoy every season! It is always good to see life through others lives to help appreciate the blessings we have been given!

No comments: