




We are leaving today to meet and bring home our beautiful baby girl!!!! I can't believe it is finally here. The car is packed, we are going to try to go to bed and get some sleep (yeah, right!). We were able to pack FOUR suitcases full of donations! Thank you all so much for donating all of the great, and needed, stuff.
There isn't too much to say as we are such a mix of emotions - excitement, fear, anticipation, anxiety, more excitement, etc. I will SOOO miss Connor and Jack as we have never been away this long or this far from them before. I know they are in great hands but I will miss them very much! I have posted our last family picture before our new addition and photos of our donation bags. Thank you again and I will try to keep everyone posted during our trip!! God bless!
There isn't too much to say as we are such a mix of emotions - excitement, fear, anticipation, anxiety, more excitement, etc. I will SOOO miss Connor and Jack as we have never been away this long or this far from them before. I know they are in great hands but I will miss them very much! I have posted our last family picture before our new addition and photos of our donation bags. Thank you again and I will try to keep everyone posted during our trip!! God bless!

No comments:
Post a Comment