http://wa.lilypie.com/PqnDm5.png

Monday, August 4, 2008

Bed Bugs!!!

Okay, I am freaking out a little bit! We received our room assignments the other day and Matt, Tyler, Evan, Matt's mom and I will be staying in the "traditional" (aka old) guesthouse. The good news is we will have two rooms, our own bathroom and a shared bathroom, and we will be staying in the house with only one other couple and a friendly dog named Lily. The bad news - BED BUGS! A woman who is in Ethiopia right now said that the house we are in is really roughing it and that they are getting bed bug bites during the night! I know, I am going to Ethiopia, what did I expect? I have been prepared for poor bathrooms (gross holes in the ground), cold water, power outages, mud, cool weather, strange food, possible stomache problems, etc. I do, however, have serious issues with critters eating my blood while I sleep!!!! I will do anything for my children - but I don't have to be happy about it, right?

1 comment:

KamPossible said...

Now this I will need an update on when you return! Or please post about it while you are there!

Your baby is beautiful. I can only imagine the bong you already have with her.

Kamille