http://wa.lilypie.com/PqnDm5.png

Thursday, February 19, 2009

You CAN make a difference!!





































I am posting some photos of some beautiful children! They are all children who are lacking in food, clean water, education, and especially hope. You can provide this and so much more. I continue to learn more and more about the organization called World Vision and believe that they are changing so many lives. The pictures that you see are children who you can help and who can benefit your lives in ways that you could not imagine. I invite you to contact me about any of the pictures that you see that touch your heart. Please leave a comment and I will give you my e-mail address and/or phone number. Sweet Maria from Guatamala has been with me twice and so needs a smile on her precious face! I would love to talk to you about child sponsorship without any pressure. My website is http://connect.worldvision.org/person/katied. If you cannot sponsor a child at this time, please consider praying for these children that they can be matched with someone who will care for them and give them the necessities and hope that they need! Thank you!!

No comments: