http://wa.lilypie.com/PqnDm5.png

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hello Again!












































































It has been a VERY long time since I have posted and so much has changed. Our daughter is almost 2, our boys are 13 and 9. They are all growing so fast and we are a busy crew! Tarike has blended in with our family beautifully and is adored by all, especially her brothers. Tyler and Tarike have an amazing bond and he has been wonderful with keeping everything under control whenever I need to leave the house for errands, appointments, whatever. He is very mature and responsible. Evan has been active with football, taking our dog through obedience school, and getting ready for snowmobile racing. Connor is 9 going on 13 - he wants to be involved in and try everything. Jack is very active and eager to please - he is very much a perfectionist like someone else I know.... Matt and I, well we are just trying to keep up with everyone and are constantly juggling our hopes that they have as many wonderful experiences as possible and keeping them safe and not allowing them to grow up too fast in this crazy world!!

No comments: