http://wa.lilypie.com/PqnDm5.png

Monday, July 1, 2013

Remember me?

I have learned that I am NOT good at keeping up blogs!  Much has changed since my last post here.  Among many things, Tyler, Evan, Jack, and I have joined Team World Vision in running half marathons to raise money for clean water in Africa!!!  I've always hated running, to the point of wearing a dress on days we were timed for the 600m in gym because the gym teacher wouldn't make us participate if we looked nice!  However, it is not a choice for many people of the world whether they want to walk the miles that are often necessary to collect water which is usually contaminated.  I decided that, since it is a choice for me, I choose to run...for them!  I was very blessed that my kids and my sister agreed that this was a great idea and joined the team!!  You can see the posts about this on the new blog at http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=7487318089148572543#overview/src=dashboard

I hope you enjoy it!!

No comments: