We recieved the response from the Internation Adoption Clinic on Friday and they said that Tarike appeared to be very healthy. Although she is pretty small, they said that she was absolutely beautiful (as if we didn't know!) and that they gave her the highest rating for health that they have! We immediately called Jackie at Children's Home Society and accepted the referral! It is so amazing to think that we have a daughter a half a world away! I so wish we could get her today. I already miss her.
I pray that she remains healthy and happy until she can finally join our family forever!
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
YEAH!! I am so happy to hear about your new new arrival! It is so awesome that you are welcoming a girl to your brood - she will definitely be one tough cookie!
I'll keep you all in my prayers and will look forward to your blogging!
MB
OOps, was typing at work - sorry about the typos - dang phone!
So happy to hear you got your referral! We can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment