http://wa.lilypie.com/PqnDm5.png

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Care Center Needs...

Hello! I just received a list of things that the care center (orphanage) where our daughter is desperately needs. I plan to purchase as much as I can and also wanted to post this list. If anyone wants to send a donation with us on August 20th, it would be greatly appreciated!! I will have at least one suitcase specifically for donations (and hopefully for souvenirs on the way home!) Here is the list:

Bedding- sheets and bedcovers for twin and full sized beds
Digital Scale
Pampers (all sizes, especially for newborns)
Baby Wipes
Baby Lotion
Baby Shampoo
Baby Oil
Vaseline
Hand Sanitizer
Soy Formula
Surgical Masks
Latex Gloves
Gauze
Bandages
Cotton Tip Applicator
Paper for Changing Tables
Shoes (Toddler and Infant)
NG Tubes, #5, #6, #8

List of Medicines Needed:
Ibuprofen drops or syrups (children's ibuprofen)
400mg Anti Acid Tablet/Anti Acid Syrup
Foban Ointment
Clotrimazol Cream
Antibiotic Ointment
Baby Suppository
Children's Pain Reliever tablets & drops
Multi Vitamin Syrup and Capsules
Vitamin D Injection
Iron Drops

Items needed for brain development:
Building blocks
Coloring Books
Puzzles with big pieces
Big Legos
Books
Big cars to sit in and push around
Any toys they can walk under (tunnel type toys)

Anything would be appreciated! Thank you!!

No comments: